Friday, 28 October 2011

Getting results!

I have had some progress in the work experience sectors I have applied for! A few companies suggest I get back in touch when I have finished the course and others said to contact them in the New Year when they may have placements for me.
A few help back on offering me places because of the difficulty in getting to London from Birmingham and the expenses incurred.

The fashion website http://www.my-deluxe.com/ contacted me about a possible internship working for them with putting looks together, photo-editing, designer profiling, writing for the website and social networking to promote the website. Tomorrow I will have a skype interview to see if I can get this internship.

I also spoke to one of the directors at Rtister fashion website, discussing the possibility of writing for the website.

http://rtister.com/

Finding out about these two placements made me realise that I could contact fashion websites and blogs to see if I can write for them to gain more experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment