For the first shoot, I was inspired by crisp
fashion photography and wanted to create one powerful shot of a single female
model in which the outfit can really speak for itself and make a dramatic
impact.
These photographs I found show different types of the sort of ‘typical’
studio based fashion photography in which I wanted to recreate.
I am really interested in the high fashion, luxury brand advertising campaigns
like Louis Vuitton, Prada and Gucci which involve slick, glossy fashion
styling, make-up and photography. I am
also interested in accessory styling and how that translates to a fashion
shoot. The first shoot will be experimenting with classy styling and sleek,
polished photography and editing.
I
also wanted to use a tall model with a striking face and long hair which can be
styled to look really sleek to finish off the look. I selected my Lebanese
friend to do the modelling as she had the particular look that I required.
you should upload some pics from the shoots you do! It would be so interesting to see xxx
ReplyDelete