Friday, 28 October 2011

Career thoughts...

Fashion journalism is an area which I hold a real flame for. I would love to write/edit/be involved with in some way for a big fashion magazine such as Elle, Glamour, Cosmopolitan and of course...Vogue! I any of the countries that produce it! That would be my ultimate dream.


Putting on a fashion show is also on top of my aspirations list!

I think this would be a good way to blend theatre, performance and fashion in a live event! Live fashion is something that really excites me!

A few musical influences which could inform an idea for a shoot, advert or catwalk show. One of them being  Imogen Heap and her haunting songs.


Another is My Chemical Romance! I find this band really intriguing as they like to blend theatricality into their live shows. I like the genre music and the quirky nature of it is not often used in mainstream fashion shows.


Lately I have found a real love for Thierry Mugler and his striking, bold, eccentric fashion collections.



No comments:

Post a Comment