I had a bit more success yesterday on my quest for work experience! ABTA magazine publishing house contacted me about a meeting sometime soon before having a potential placement with them early next year. If I could get in with a magazine, it would be a fantastic boost to my CV to help me transfer amongst the publishing houses.
I am still in discussion with two PR companies in London about possible visits and work experience. I am in a discussion with a big jewellery brand about a possible studio internship/ work placement which would be fantastic opportunity!
I have arranged a meeting with a London styling agency, which styles big magazines for a half a day's work experience next week which I am extremely excited and happy about!!
Inspiring interns, which is a company I registered my CV with to help find an internship/ work experience phoned me today to clarify what it is that I am looking for which I really appreciate. I shall get in touch when I have finished the course.
I signed up to the inspiring mentors to help me to make contacts, gain references and expertise from professionals in relevant fields in Birmingham.
The Birmingham Hippodrome phoned me to arrange some dressing work backstage in three weeks time which will be exciting and a beneficial experience!
I had my interview on Skype with the retail developer from my-deluxe and it seemed to go well! She set me a task to create a polyvore outfit which will be interesting! I hope they will be impressed with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment