Most of the companies require experience in Tv and film if I'm going to go into that I will need more credits on my CV! One freelance costume designer based in Birmingham put me in touch with a film director/ producer who is working on a film in the Birmingham area, which was very kind of her! The director said she would keep my details on file for the film they're working on next year which is an exciting thought!
Friday, 28 October 2011
Work experience updates
Well, the good news is that quite a few production companies got back to me saying that they would keep my details on file if they needed a stylist/ dresser on any shoots or events.
Most of the companies require experience in Tv and film if I'm going to go into that I will need more credits on my CV! One freelance costume designer based in Birmingham put me in touch with a film director/ producer who is working on a film in the Birmingham area, which was very kind of her! The director said she would keep my details on file for the film they're working on next year which is an exciting thought!
Most of the companies require experience in Tv and film if I'm going to go into that I will need more credits on my CV! One freelance costume designer based in Birmingham put me in touch with a film director/ producer who is working on a film in the Birmingham area, which was very kind of her! The director said she would keep my details on file for the film they're working on next year which is an exciting thought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment