I had a few ideas which could help create the facebook page and make it interesting. This is what I posed to the director:
- The inviting of people to the site
- Posting a link to the Cosmopolitan website so that people can see the MAWI necklace featured which is sold online.
- Adding of shoot photos or any folders on flikr/ tumblir, so that I can categorise them and place them in different albums for different season/ brands/ collections and designers.
- Enabling friend activity.
- Enabling twitter
- Posting a few questions in the discussions section
- Adding some links to looks online that might be achievable through my-deluxe clothing
- Post anything of fashion interest, including film, TV and music in the status box
- Promoting any discounts/ offers or competitions that my-deluxe has to offer.
- Liking and commenting on each of the photos
No comments:
Post a Comment