Monday, 21 November 2011

Sourcing clothes for the first shoot


Initially I went out to get the jumpsuits and tuxedo outfit for the model, however I changed the theme last minute, taking the shoot in a slightly different direction. I still focused upon the blue theme tying into the winter glamour trend, but incorporated a flash of bright fuchsia pink to break up the monotony of the blue toned collection and to add a bit of a shock factor.
       I chose a selection of bright blue party evening dresses as well as a bright pink one along with typical sparkly diamante accessories to give the outfits a more glamorous, classy look.  I had a very limited budget to source the clothing that I wanted for the shoot, so  bought dresses from high street brands  Quiz and Newlook as well as getting accessories from Forever 21 and splashing out on an expensive bag from Dune to focus upon in the shoot. I will have to very careful during the shoot as everything needs to go back completely undamaged and in the condition in which I bought it which is a challenge in itself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment