Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Work placement in London with a fashion agency

I had a days work experience working in Maxim Fashion Agency in London. I had to navigate my way through London on the tubes to get to north Kensington where the agency was based. I then spent the day sifting through the magazines for adverts and particular fashion shoots, creating tear pages for the photographers and stylists portfolios.

I then had another meeting in Shoreditch, which involved going across London and finding an arts, fashion and lifestyle PR agency. We chatted about possible work experience in the New Year as well as a graduate training scheme.

Unfortunately there was not enough time for my last meeting with the online fashion writing company, so I will have to meet them another time! I did however speak to her on the phone to discuss the type of article I could write which was very interesting and an exciting opportunity!

Overall it was a very successful day with some useful contacts made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment