Friday, 28 October 2011

Forming my programme of study

The course is very much self-directed and up to us to take it in the direction we want it to go in.

I brainstormed a few words to help inform the ideas for my prospective shoots.
"Crazy, colourful, theatrical, bright, eco-friendly, feathers, blusher, make-up, crazy hair, headdresses."

I have found this book, which I think will really help me if I follow the theme of eco-fashion.

Helping to inspire ideas for more theatrical styling, I found these two books which have some really interesting images of bold, brash fashion and styling on the catwalk.



This work is similar to McQueen's savage collection with the use of feather and animal based features and detailing.





I love the fact that the clothing throughout this book is a definite blend between fashion and costume, something which I want to capture in my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment