The models found on modelmayhem.com were
confirmed, a make-up and hair artists found and arranged to come to my flat
along with the photographer I was to collaborate with. The first location
chosen is the patch of grassy land and pond in the Aston University Campus.
There are lots of trees, plants and birds, which make for the perfect wintry,
romantic, nature based shoot.
The other part of the shoot will take place in the building site
opposite this which would create a different dynamic, clashing with the soft
layering of the clothing to be used. The redbrick work would juxtapose against
the styling which could create an interesting effect to be explored and
experimented with.
I wanted to use winter coats and boots so because of this, I asked the
models to bring their own coat and footwear so I could see what they had and
style them appropriately. I had to
source some casual trousers and a t-shirt for the male model to go underneath
his coat.
The location for the second shoot has more of an underground, urban
influence similar to the location of the D&G advert campaign.
I wanted a grittier, edgier location for the
black and gold evening wear shoot which will have a strong sexual, slightly
aggressive undertone. For me, the subway
opposite the mailbox shopping centre with its fairy lights and spacious
capacity is the perfect location for this ‘street’ fashion style of shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment