I decided for these shoots, I wanted two
sets of models, a male and female in each couple to do double shots. I used a
typically good looking male and female to really portray the ‘romantic’ mood in
a naturalistic way. The second couple are much more edgier looking and
androgynous which is a particular type of look that really fascinates me.
Originally I planned to only shoot one couple, but it would make for an
interesting experiment to see how an edgy ‘couple’ can be shot wearing casual
winter clothing in a ‘romantic’ setting which contrasts with their features. I planned to shoot this couple in the
underground, edgier location where they would look much more natural in that
particular setting. The other couple could be brought in here though to add a
touch of sophistication which would shift the tone of the images slightly. This
is where experiments can take place to see what would happen if different
groups of models are mixed and combined.
No comments:
Post a Comment